Register To Play
Wednesday Evening Co-Ed League (Winter 2018) - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Thursday Evening Co-Ed League (Winter 2018) - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Spring 2018 Registration - STARTS IN MARCH
Visit our Meetup page for date/time - REGISTER HERE
Station Soccer Adult Gameplay Rules
- 5 players (including goalkeeper) on the field at all times
- Size 5 ball is used
- Kick-ins (not throw-ins) are taken to restart play from sideline out-of-bounds
- Endline out-of-bounds are played as goal kicks from the penalty area, or corner kicks
- Balls touching the roof net are considered out of play. Should a ball touch the net, an indirect free kick is awarded at the spot of contact to the opposite team from the one to touch the ball last
- Substitutions are made "on-the-fly"
- No slide-tackling is allowed. Goalkeepers may go to ground to make saves
- All free kicks are direct, except for side and net out-of-bounds
We're Working On Schedules!
Tell us when you'd like to play